|Location||96 to 101 of Cheyne Walk|
|Site class||Heritage Tudor Links|
Built in 1674 by the 3rd Earl of Lindsey on the site of Thomas More?s Beaufort House gardens. Owned by the National trust but leased to a private tenant. Can be viewed on Open House day (September) and by special arrangement. Reclining black mulberry in the centre of the lawn, on props, in the back garden, which was designed by Edwin Lutyens and Gertrude Jekyll in 1911. The mulberry looks old and may pre-date the garden design.
Find out more at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_House
Help us survey London's mulberry trees to update the National Biodiversity Network's records.
Its hard to find mulberry fruit in the shops, but London has a bountiful supply of trees to forage from!